Nuprol Ultra Flat Paint
WE Europe – NUPROL UFP Flat Paint, is an alternative to Krylon Paint
Its supplied in 450ml spray cans of Flat colour spray paint that is touch dry within 3 minutes of first application.
On the can it states fully chip resistant after 7 days of application.
Available in Flat Black, Flat OD Green, Flat Earth Brown and Flat Earth Tan.
- Name Designation: NUPROL UFP Spray Paint
- Manufacturer: WE Europe
- Contents: 450ml
- Compatibility: Bonds to most plastics, PVC, Vinyl, Ceramics, Glass, Wood and Metal
- Fully chip resistant within days
- Touch dry within 30 minutes
- Flat matt finish
- Re-coat anytime
- 1x NUPROL UFP Flat Spray Paint
When using NUPROL UFP Flat Earth Brown Spray Paint it is recommended that you spray in a well ventilated area, between 10 – 29ºC with low humidity.
- Test in an inconspicuous / unseen area first.
- Shake the can vigorously for at least 2 minutes. Repeat every so often during use.
- Hold can 20 – 30cm away from the surface.
- Spray in a sweeping motion, keeping an even distance.
- Begin off the surface and continue with each pass
- Begin by applying a thin coat and wait until visually dry
- Apply multiple thin coats to avoid runs and drips
- Natural items such as leaves and branches can be used as natural stencils
For Wood and Metal
- Remove all loose rust, paint and remove grease dirt and oils.
- Sand glossy or rough surfaces with sand paper (220 grit recommended).
- Apply to a dry surface.
- Prime porous or sanded surfaces, and bare wood and metal.
For Plastic & Hard Vinyl
- Remove all loose particles and apply to a dry surface.
- For New or Unweathered surfaces, quickly wipe over surface with a standard Paint Thinner.
- For Aged or Weathered Surfaces, wipe surface down with an ammonia based cleaner.
After Each Use
- After each use, clear the valve by holding the can upside down and spray until clear gas comes out.
- If the Spray Nozzle becomes clogged, wear eye protection, wipe off the button opening with lacquer thinner. Do not stick pins in the spray button opening.
- Remove over spray with paint thinner.
- Wash hands after using.