FMA – Angle Fore Grip (AFG) Mod2 – DE
25 in stock
FMA Version of the Magpul AFG Mod2 this is the slimmer version of the AFG which allows the side rails to be used without interference from the grip
Magpul/PTS Style AFG (Angled Fore-Grip) is a rail-mounted forward grip/index point designed to improve weapon ergonomics and increase shooter speed and efficiency
The AFG2 is a slim line design that is shorter in overall length and width compared to the AFG1. Smaller size allows for compatibility with a wider variety of rail systems, rail covers, and accessory mounts.
Polymer three-piece design with an interchangeable finger shelf that allows for a flat “A1-style” surface or an “A2-style” finger nub
- tough nylon angled foregrip from FMA that can attach to any 20mm rail system.
- Allows for a more comfortable grip on the front end of your rifle.
- A finger break at the front of the grip prevents your hand from sliding forwards.
- Installs in less than an minute.
- Simply slide the grip onto your rail and tighten the large screw on the side of the grip, to clamp it in place.
- A removable ergonomic tab can be removed and replaced with a flat replacement if desired (flat tab included).
- Fits all RAS or RIS 20mm rails.
- Black in colour.