Small size, lightweight and high performance the Alloy Series Mk2 from Valken is next rung on the ladder for those growing beyond CQB or compact length AEGs.
The Mk2 features a 9.5 inch CNC free float M-Lock rail system and a metal Mil-Spec buffer tube with 6 position crane stock.
Lightweight, tough, high quality aluminium alloy bodies which are milled to finish and then hard coated to create a tough exterior and features a mil-spec CNC free floating 9.5 inch M-Lock rail system and a one-piece lightweight metal outer barrel. Valken have designed a comfortable SBR (Short Barrel Rifle) setup.
The Mk1 comes with a metal mil-spec buffer tube and 6 position crane stock with a rear wired for your choice of compatible nun chuck or stick type NiMH or LiPo battery.
The internals of this high performance AEG are definately worth mentioning also - the alloy series come with a high speed motor (with vented motor plate) and 18:1 ratio gear set (with 8mm steel bushings on both Sector & Spur gears and 8mm bearing on the bevel gear.)
This version 2 gearbox is installed with a micro switch trigger that Valken have designed and tested with 11.1v LiPo batteries for a solid trigger break and reset for fast response, combine this with the low resistence steel wiring for great performance and optimium battery comsumption.
The gearbox also features a quick change spring guide and full metal tooth piston, the piston is manufactured with the 2nd tooth removed this is to account for the correct angle of engagement and ensure a smooth following high speed performance.
The barrel inner of carbon steel 6.03mm x 280mm is fitted into the precision adjustment polymer hop up unit and a 70D full seal bucking for a great SBR.
These perform at around 340FPS out of the box.
- High speed motor
- Micro switch trigger system
- SHS 18:1 ratio gears
- Steel 8mm bushing on sector and spur gear, 8mm bearing on bevel gear
- Brass type 1 cylinder
- Polymer cylinder head
- Even distribution nozzle
- Reinforced tappet plate
- Ported piston head
- Full metal tooth rack piston, 2nd tooth removed
- Quick change spring guide
- Metal selector plate
- 1-piece hop-up
- Function bolt catch/dust cover
- Steel 6.03mm inner barrel (280mm)
- Low resistance steel wire
- Mini type Tamyia connectors
- Aluminum Alloy receiver "Matte Black"
- Free floating metal CNC 10" keymod rail
- HDP 6 position crane stock
- HDP flip up dual profile front & rear sight
- 9.5" metal outer barrel 14mm CCW "left hand" thread
- Metal Mil-Spec buffer tube
- Metal rear sling mount
- Vented motor plate
- FPS 330