Tokyo Mauri - M4 NGRS CQBR (Ex Display)
With the request of the US Navy Special Forces SEALs (Shields), who frequently was in charge of guards and small indoor operations, the development of a well-trained carbine model was advanced than the assault rifle. And then it was born CQB-R which shortens the M4A1 by exchanging the upper receiver with the barrel.
For the CQB (= close combat) cut the barrel length to 10.3 inches, the model adopted the rear site premised on the installation of dot sites, fully reproduced with the next generation electric gun. The goodness of handling that the real monster has also improves the practicality of the airsoft gun.
The Tokyo Marui Next Generation Recoil Shock Range is Tokyo Marui’s High End Range, Next Generation quite literally means the next generation of A.E.G, Marui identified all flaws with the previous generation and has addressed them, they also added a recoil system and blowback for added simulation.
- Shoot & recoil engine installation: By pulling the trigger, the bolt is activated at the same time as launching, and the intense recoil generated inside the main body is transmitted to the whole body. Also adopted is an auto stop system which stops firing operation when the magazine becomes empty. It is a model pursuing reality of operation and operability.
- Equipped with metal RAS: Hand guard Equipped with RAS (rail adapter system) with mount rails on the four sides of the top and bottom. The numbering similar to the real number is printed on the rail part.
- Wolter type stock: Stock adoptable stock length 6 stages. SOPMOD battery designed exclusively for the inside of the stock is stored.
- Two colors: lineup with black with a professional atmosphere and flat · dark earth showing camouflage effect in the desert area.
- Exceptional rigidity realized: In addition to RAS, metal materials are adopted for various parts such as receivers, outer barrels, buffer tubes and so on. In addition to the good handling of a total length of 705 mm, we have achieved a rigidity that is safe for game use.
- Adjustable front / rear site: Adjustable top and bottom of the front site can be adjusted with the included adjustment tool. In addition, you can fine-tune the rear site by dialing up, down, left and right respectively.
- Corresponding to various muzzle options: If you remove the compensator of the muzzle, you can install a muzzle option of 14 mm reverse screw specification such as a silencer.
- Steel press magazine: 82 magazines and a magazine adopting a steel press outer case similar to a bonnet are included. There is no magazine compatibility with the electric gun standard type.
– Full Length – 705 mm / 780 mm (at the time of stock extension)
– Inner Barrel Length – 275 mm
– Weight – 3,370 g (including empty magazine and battery)
– Ammo Type – 6 mm BB (0.2 to 0.28 g)
– Power Source – Electric – Deans Conversion completed
– Ammo Capacity – 82 shots