H&K ‘s “USP (Universal Self – loading Pistol)”, which adopts a lightweight polymer (resin) frame and the world’ s first under – rail as standard equipment, has a great influence on the style of tactical hand guns appearing later It was. Originally it was developed for the American market, the usability of USP is close to hand guns such as Government which is popular in the United States.
Featuring the correct trades as expected of Tokyo Marui, this pistol feels great to hold and even better to shoot. A working decocker and ambidextrous mag release are just some of the features faithfully recreated from the real steel deal. The frame features H&K’s proprietary rail system that fits their own lights and lasers but there is a 20mm Picatinny rail adapter included in the box as well.
Feeding from a 25 round magazine, the USP will also shoot at an average of 270 fps with 144a Summer Gas (temperature dependent of course) and a snappy recoil that is so so smooth.
Whether you want to wear a finely tailored suit and channel the spirit of Neil McCauley from the 1995 movie Heat, or relive mutliplayer memories of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, the H&K USP is the gun for you.
– Cylinder : The 15mm cylinder allows a powerful blowback recoil and stable shooting.
– Safety & De-cocking System : The safety lever is functional and allows the operator to de-cock the gun.
– Single & Double Action : The USP can shoot in single action (manual cocking of the hammer by arming the slide and pull the trigger) or double action (pulling the trigger cocks the hammer that will “Fire” the first shot when automatically released).
– Metal Extractor : The extractor is replicated as a single part (not molded into the slide) and is made from metal material.
– Under Mount Rail : The original USP rail is specific to HK guns. A 20mm Picatinny rail spare part is included with the gun and allows the installation of accessories such as tactical lights.
– Ambidextrous Magazine Catch Lever:
The magazine catch lever can be operated from both the sides of the USP Compact.
– Diecast Magazine: The 25rds spare magazine is made out of diecast metal and resist to low temperatures. (USP Compact magazine does not fit this full sized version of the USP)