Oper8 11.1v LI-Ion 2500MAH Stick battery
The Lithium Ion batteries by Oper8 Tactical have been tried, tested and proved to outperform many others on the market. The benefit to Li-Ion batteries are the higher capacity the cells can hold per charge, safer to use and charge in everyday use and the fact they can be charged using a standard LiPo charger.
The LiIon Stick batteries fit similarly to the NiMh batteries due to the shape and size of the cells. These batteries are ideal for AK variants situated in the top cover, MP5k, UMP and even stock tubes on M4 or AR AEG platforms, although, due to the length of the battery, the stock may not collapse fully.
Dimensions: 198mm x 18.7mm
Connector: Mini Tamiya or Deans
Discharge Rate: 20c
WE DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGED CAUSED TO YOUR RIF DUE TO THE USE OF AN 11.1V LIPO. IF YOUR RIF IS NOT SET UP CORRECTLY IT MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE MOTOR, GEARS AND/OR TRIGGER SYSTEM.
- Higher capacity cells compared to normal LiPo batteries
- Less volatile when charging
- Protection on the cells meaning they cannot be overly discharged
- Charges using normal LiPo chargers
- Longer lasting overall life than LiPo batteries
- Crane and stick configurations to fit most AEGs
- No swelling of cells from age or misuse