The history of the real weapon starts with the Steyr Arms TMP which was designed purely as a machine pistol, in 2001 the rights and design of the TMP where acquired by Brugger & Thomet and developed the original TMP in to the MP9 of today.
KWA KMP9 series is based on the B&T MP9 and which is a small lightweight 9mm submachine gun and features a integrated folding stock
The KMP9R features a bottom accessory rail in place of the moulded fore grip allowing for attachment of accessories. The KMP9 has an accessory side rail as well as a top accessory rail for optics and other weapon attachments.
The weapon comes with a 48 round capacity gas magazine which is resistant to cool down and is great for full-auto fire. The stock of the gun folds allowing you to turn the weapon from a compact sub machinegun to the size of a large pistol, making it great for CQB environments where maneuverability is of the uttermost importance. This weapon is perfect for those who want the ultimate CQB weapon; it's loud, powerful and compact.
- Full ABS Polymer outer design
- Foldable Stock for compact storage
- Semi and Full Auto GBB SMG
- Impressive Rate of Fire
- Great compact weapon for CQB
- Functional Charging Handle
- Easy to Strip and Clean
- Top 20mm RIS / RAS Rail for Sights and Scopes
- Front Bottom 20mm RIS / RAS Rail for Grips and Bipods
- Textured Grip for Firmer Hold
- Front and Rear Sling Loops
- Large 48rnd Capacity Magazine
- MP9 A3 Gas Blowback Airsoft SMG
- Hop-Up Adjustment Tool