The pistol itself is constructed from alloy making it highly durable with a strong kick, and features polymer pistol grips and a magazine base plate. The pistol itself features many changes over the traditional 1911 platform which make it more modern and bring it up to date.
The front of the pistol features a lower 20mm rail which allows the attachment of various aftermarket torches and lasers. The grip is enlarged thanks to the side grip plates which are also textured for extra hold even when wearing gloves, as well as finger ridges on the front for a more comfortable hold and to help prevent slippage.
The pistol's outer barrel is threaded allowing the attachment of silencers and suppressors, and can be utilised by the included thread adaptor which allows the attachment of 14mm CCW sliencers and suppressors which are the most common in Airsoft.
The pistols magazine is unique to the Army Armaments range of R32 pistols, featuring an extended style which allows the base plate to be extended making it easier to remove the magazine from the pistol as well as increasing the magazine's capacity and gas well. The enlarged gas well allows the magazine to work better in colder conditions thanks to the large volume of gas.
This pistol is perfect for Airsoft skirmishers who are looking for a more modern side arm, or for those who are looking for a pistol with a great kick and plenty of features.
- Full metal construction
- Gas blowback recoil system
- Powered by Airsoft Green Gas
- Extended magazine release for easy access
- Thickened pistol grip making it more comfortable to hold
- Textured pistol grip for extra hold
- Finger ridged pistol grip for extra grip
- Lower 20mm RIS / RAS rail
- Fluted magazine well for easier magazine insertion
- 30 round extended style gas magazine
- Extended magazine base plate
- Enlarged gas well thanks to the extended magazine base plate
- Beaver-tail style safety system
- Slide lock safety system
- Light enhancing ironsights
- Green rear light enhancing ironsight
- Red front light enhancing ironsight
- Included pistol thread adaptor with thread adaptor
- Re-inforced cold-resistant polymer nozzle
- Temperature resistant o-rings
- Adjustable hop-up unit for range and accuracy
- 115mm inner barrel
- 'ARMY ARMAMENT, CHRL'
- 'TG 00000'
- '.45 ACP'