All damaged deliveries or shortages must be reported within 24 hours of receipt, any longer than this may invalidate your claim.
All products supplied by Fubar Bundy are covered by the manufacturers warranty, this varies by brand most come with a 12 month warranty period that covers manufacture defects, Batteries, slings, speed loaders and chargers included with electric rifles/pistols are not covered under warranty as they are regarded as ‘free’ items. If you would like to know the warranty period on a specific brand please check with the store.
Gas pistols, gas rifles & spring shotguns have a 30 day warranty.
Gas and Co2 Magazines are excluded by the manufacturer and are classed as a consumable item.
Genuine WE Europe GBB & AEG’s have a 12 month warranty T&C’s apply.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In the unlikely event that your new purchase is faulty then please contact Fubar Bundy immediately (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your problem. At our discretion, a replacement product will be dispatched to you, although this WILL NOT happen until the originally purchased goods are returned and are confirmed to be faulty by our engineers.
No refunds will be given on any product that has been damaged by neglegence, carelessness or misuse.
Unwanted products must be returned to us within 7 days and must be “AS NEW”,un-opened, un-used and in the original, undamaged packaging missing no items from the packaging including the complimentary packet of BB’s.
We reserve the right to offer either an exchange or store credit for any unwanted item / order as long as the above conditions have been fulfilled.
Any weapon that has been Two Toned or Customised cannot be returned or exchanged.
Refunds may incur a 15% restocking fee.
Order Cancelation – international orders only
We reserve the right to charge a 10% Cancelation fee on international orders if the customer doesn’t agree to the actual shipping costs to their country and wants to cancel the order.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY
OUR ENGINEERS ARE ALL TRAINED TO UNDERTAKE REPAIR AND REMEDIAL WORK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU ATTEMPT TO DISASSEMBLE ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM US YOURSELF -DOING SO WILL INVALIDATE YOUR WARRANTY.
PLEASE OBSERVE ANY ADVICE GIVEN AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE CONCERNING BATTERY TYPES AND POWER AS USING AN INCORRECT BATTERY IN YOUR NEW AEG WILL INVALIDATE YOUR WARRANTY.
How do I get my Fubar Bundy product repaired under its warranty?:
If a product proves faulty within the warranty period due to a manufacturing defect you should contact us immediately. We will then identify the problem and if necessary have the problem resolved under the terms of our guarantee. All valid repairs are free of charge for both parts and labour subject to the following conditions:
Conditions of the Warranty:
Original receipt required as proof of purchase. No products will be worked on under these terms without original proof of purchase.
The Fubar Bundy warranty does not include any the following:
- Any transportation costs incurred in transporting the item back to us for repair.
- Any breakages as a result of accidental/negligent damage.
- Any routine maintenance required
- Any faults arising from misuse
- Any faults arising from any repairs not previously carried out by Fubar Bundy Ltd
- Any upgrades that have been installed in the product other than those done by Fubar Bundy Ltd engineers
- Any faults arising from the use of poor quality sub-standard BB’s.
We recommend only Blaster (Not Biodegradable), Madbull, G&G, Excel, Elite Force and King Arms Only.
- Any battery other than an 8.4v Nimh or 7.4V Lipo has been used
- If a Gas Blow Back or Gas Non Blow Back product is being covered under our warranty then our warranty will be void if the item has been used with anything other than 134A Gas.
- Any Feet Per Second (FPS) variance. This may be different from the indicated FPS as this is only a guideline.
- External damage or wear and tear.
Your Fubar Bundy warranty is also invalidated if:
- The product has been altered or adjusted in any way from its original format, this includes all internal upgrades.
- Any repairs or maintenance to the item(s) have been carried out by anyone other than Fubar Bundy authorised colleagues or other authorised personnel.
- A fault has arisen from the use of poor quality sub-standard BB’s
- The use of any gas other than 134A Gas in any Gas Blow Backs or Gas Non Blow Back operated items.
- Improper care of the magazine and batteries, this includes but not limited to – storage of GBB / NBB / AEG or springer where leaks may occur due to seal failure and or feeding springs. Damage caused to lipo batteries from incorrect charging, usage (running flat) or being left in charged state for long periods.
All images on the website are as up to date as possible but occasionally manufacturers change colour schemes or designs slightly and images may be out of date. If in doubt please contact us to check that images are still up to date.
We reserves the right to change terms and conditions of our warranty from time to time.